[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Replacing persistence database - Hibernate to Postgres

anshah1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 03:55:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the such a question but I had to ask. I am trying to replace Hibernate to Postgres as my persistence database.

How do I disable persistence altogether?

The other question has to do with the replacement of xml files.

The docs say that

In order to enable support for one of these databases, just replace the default hsqldb-persistence-service.xml configuration file with the database-specific configuration file and restart the server.

I couldn't find hsqldb-persistence-service.xml in any of my C:\jboss-4.0.3SP1 directories. Which directory should I be looking in? And where do I place the postgres-persistence-service.xml file. Also do I have to do it before I run

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970511#3970511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970511