[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - javax.interceptor.InvocationContext NoClassDefFoundError

forumer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 11:50:31 EDT 2006

I am working with JBoss 4.0.4 CR2 with EJB3.0. I installed the latest EJB3Trail.ear in my all/server/deploy directory. I am getting the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/interceptor/InvocationContext

I can't find this class in any of the jars in /all/lib or in deploy! What am I doing wrong? Where does this class exist?

I did find javax/ejb/InvocationContext class in ejb3.deployer\jboss-ejb3x.jar.

Reading this forum it appears that javax/ejb/InvocationContext is an older class. Which version of 4.0.4 did this class change in?

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how I can get going with EJB3Trail so I can learn to use EJB3.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970538#3970538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970538