[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: rhino script rather than beanshell?

stibrian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 14:59:41 EDT 2006

in the "for what's it's worth" category we were using Groovy for a bunch of scripting work around jBPM - using beanshell only for decision expressions.

we actually switched to beanshell for everything just to keep process devs from having to make the mental context switch... Tom's right though - should be easy enough to do, and with a bit of creativity you ought to be able to host a number of different scripts in the same process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970546#3970546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970546