[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - interaction between servlet and portlet

adamzrk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 16:45:50 EDT 2006

Hello again :)

I've got nontrivial problem - i have written a jsp tag - this tag generates a <a href> markup, which should target to a servlet/servlet filter, which should redirect to some portlet. Also in this servlet/filter some objects should be placed in PortletSession. But is it possible? I yes - how?
My tag is used on jsp pages that are views for portlets. Tag is used on different pages so I need some central location where requests can go, so servlet/filter is good solution.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970554#3970554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970554