[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBOSS-IDE ignoring run.conf when starting JBoss?

dbs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 10 14:21:59 EDT 2006

"rob.stryker at jboss.com" wrote : You're 100% correct. Starting JBoss from inside eclipse does not execute the .bat or .sh files. It directly executes the main class of run.jar. For the time being, double-clicking on the server instance and editing it's launch configuration should allow you to add the proper parameters to the vm or program args.

While I thank you from the bottom of my geeky heart for the answer, might I suggest tihs is a very poor UI decision?  Nowhere else does the UI use a double click for setting server properties (it's simple execution or opening configuration, and I had right clicked, clicked, properties selected, etc everywhere.  But I hadn't tried double-clicking.

Can something like "Properties..." be added to the right-click menu for the server view?  That would have saved me 4-5 days of frustration.

Thanks again for the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970626#3970626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970626