[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal Login

ShareMe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 10 16:54:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

Originally I was using MySQL5 mis confugred ie was not in strict mode however my data soruce was not correct and thus got could not create tables first time..

So I than corrrect the datasource and restarted with could not log in as user or admin..

SO I than stopped server and deleted default/tmp, default,data, default/log, and default work with the same results of not being able to log in with user/user or admin/admin..

I did a Mysqladmin check and yes the user table is at zero..

My solution is  to create a new db and pint my JBossPortal bundled install to that db and thus problem solved..

Thus I guess the answer to org thread should be if originally deployed wrong using MYSQL5 ie the my.ini or the datasource was incorrect than you need to create a new db or re-create org db and than restart server to fix admin/admin user/user login problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970631#3970631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970631