[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JSR 181 @HandlerChain annotation w/ custom loader repository

deas0815 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 08:19:08 EDT 2006

Hallo everybody,

I'm running jboss 4.0.4 GA w/ jbossws 1.0.3 GA and I'm encountering "Cannot process handler chain: resource://config/ServerHandlers.xml".

It seems to be related w/ the custom loader-repository I'm using - the resource exists
in the ejb-jar.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-996
says "Absolute URLs using the resource protocol seem to work for a flat class loading model, but not for a custom loader repository in the .ear file."

I've tried using a relative resource:config/ServerHandlers.xml does not work either.

How does one make JSR-181 Security work with the ejb3 embedded in an .ear with
a custom loader repository ?

regards
Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970722#3970722