[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: User Input Req for 2.6 Usability and UI enhancements

roy.russo@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 10:11:42 EDT 2006

"chris.laprun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | - add content and collapse all should be within pages, probably in a reserved area at the top since it is confusing to find it outside of a page.

Point taken: All utility functions (add page, add content, edit page) should be defined as a region, so you can place wherever you want.

"chris.laprun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | - edit mode should use icon, not text: using text is not consistent, takes too much space and can cause problems with respect to internalization

No. When we had icon, users were confused.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970755#3970755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970755