[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam in production (Tomcat, JSF RI, Hibernate, Tomahawk, Sea

Cvirko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 10:28:03 EDT 2006

Is anyone actually running Seam in production and would like to share experience?

We are currently starting project and I am looking at combination of JSF 1.2 RI + Facelets + Tomahawk + Seam + Hibernate on Tomcat 5.5.17. I had some challenges to get it working all together but it looks like it works now with some minor problems. Any experience with above listed configuration?

Thanks

Tomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970761#3970761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970761