[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Hypersonic to Derby for JBossMQ

jpersson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 15:30:12 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am trying to remove Hypersonic as the backbone for the JBossMQ and replace it with Derby. Using the "Changing the database used by JBossMQ" found at (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQDB), with no luck.
Getting confused about the 'deploy' catalog and the 'deploy-hasingleton' catalog for jms configuration. Why is the jms configuration is the 'deploy-hasingleton' and can I change that to the 'deploy' catalog?

When setting up Derby there is files missing for the MBean DerbyDatabase in the sample Derby-DS.xml found in the sample directory. I downloaded JBoss source and to built it, found a derby-plugin.jar this contains the missing DerbyDatabase and I think the Derby-DS.xml is all set now.

Is there a successful JBossMQ + Derby database configuration out there?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970830#3970830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970830