[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Scope/Context feedback

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 17:37:40 EDT 2006

Agreed, docs can always be better.  Although as far as OS projects go, these are pretty good.  I did a quick search for PAGE scope and found that the issues example uses it.  In particular the ProjectFinderBean.

The usage and design pattern seem to fit my guess from a previous post.  PAGE scope allows stateless controllers to outject and manipulate data relavant to a specific page (in this case a project search screen or something) across multiple requests.

If this use case or Seam doemo doesn't work for you, start a new problem specific thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970842#3970842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970842