[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Sun's BluePrints Sample (Progress Bar with JSF and AJAX) sam

lmikhailov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 11 18:21:57 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

I am trying to make Sun's Progress Bar with JSF and AJAX Sample (https://bpcatalog.dev.java.net/nonav/ajax/progress-bar-jsf/frames.html) run on JBoss but it fails to draw the progress bar and skips to the last page without reporting any errors.

The problem appears to be related to Myfaces implementation of JSF, because when this sample is deployed to Tomcat I observe the same behavior. It appears that Myfaces library does not behave correctly when used with AJAX.

I am using the default configuration of JBoss 4.0.4 and I have done all the steps required to run a JSF application on 4.0.4 version.

Thanks for the help.

Leonid

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970853#3970853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970853