[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Configuring custom naming service port in Eclipse IDE

heapifyman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 04:54:10 EDT 2006

Actually, this seems to be done already:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-301?page=all

But I must be blind because even after upgrading to version 2.0.0 beta1 yesterday, I cannot find any setting for the jndi port in the configuration.
At least not in the JBoss IDE configuration dialogue. When I create a new JBoss server with the Eclipse 3.2 build-in dialogue there is a field for specifying the jndi port but changing the default port 1099 doesn't seem to have any consequence.
I still get an error message like "can't connect to port 1099" when trying to shut down the server.

Any ideas, please?

Greetings, Philip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970936#3970936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970936