[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How logging me in as a user in JBPM (swimlane)

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 07:37:42 EDT 2006

I will explain you. when I put "end-tasks='true'" in my process definition when I do a "getTaskMgmtInstance().getUnfinishedTasks(token);" I haven't any task that I can execute. And when I do a token.getName() it Null.

But when I delete the end-tasks='true' I have all the tasks taht I have already passed. So how can I put my task to end when I execute my java files and not in my porcess?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970977#3970977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970977