[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JBossMQ using Derby instead of Hypersonic

jpersson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 08:33:23 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am trying to remove Hypersonic as the backbone for the JBossMQ and replace it with Derby. Reading the "Changing the database used by JBossMQ" document found at (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQDB), with no luck.

When setting up Derby there is one file missing for the MBean tag (DerbyDatabase) in the sample Derby-DS.xml . I downloaded JBoss source and built it, found a derby-plugin.jar this contains the missing 'DerbyDatabase' and I think the Derby-DS.xml is all set now.

But when followin the instructions mentioned above nothing works. ConnectionManager-error, ConnectionFactory error etc etc. Getting confused when reading/jumping between the 'deploy' directory and the 'deploy-hasingleton'.

If someone can please share a successful JBossMQ + Derby database configuration?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970991#3970991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970991