[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Installing JBoss 4.0.4GA with full J2EE support plus EJB3

tulsirai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 09:33:42 EDT 2006

Hello All,
   According to the documentation, one of the way I can install jboss 4.0.4GA that support is choose all profile in installation process. I want to install the configuration that is full J2EE  1.4 support plus EJB3, so I did chose the all profile but when deploying EJB 3.0, it throws an exception that says ejbe.deployer not found. I know it works if I installed jboss as ebj3 or ejb-clusted profile. but I want the full j2ee1.4 stacks to be installed. I even installed the ejb-clustered profile after I installed the all profile but that throws a lot of exception in the jboss startup. any suggestion as to how I can accoplish what I want?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971007#3971007

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971007