[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - problen using jbossall-client.jar with tomcat

litalh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 13:25:02 EDT 2006

Hi all.

I want to use jbossall-client.jar of version 4.0.3. When I try to connect to the jboss application server (through tomcat) I get the following exception:
javax.management.MBeanException: nested exception is org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException

This is after I've removed the javax.servlet.Servlet class as suggested in other posts.

When I tried to use specific client jars this didn't happen but later I've encounter other problems.

Do you have any idea why this is happening ? Is there a way to solve it ?

Thanks,
Lital

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971088#3971088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971088