[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how to hide a portlet/pages that user doesn't have view

tmz_ca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 13:30:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for reply... mightbe I didn't address my problem correctly.

I had specified access right for my page, and I got access denied message when page was invoked by a user who doesn't have access right.

My problem is that how to hide the page from user view, since there is no need for the user to know that there are pages that he/she cannot access. I donn't want the page name/menu shows on Catalog portlet window when the user doesn't have access to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971091#3971091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971091