[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Couldn't find a matching Java operation WSDD operation

peiguo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 12 19:35:39 EDT 2006

I was simply modifyng an exsting program, but when I ran it, I got this error:

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

  | Fault - ; nested exception is:
  | 	org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation "getKey" (0 args)
  |
  | AxisFault
  |  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
  |  faultSubcode:
  |  faultString: org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation "getKey" (0 args)
  |  faultActor:
  |  faultNode:
  |  faultDetail:

Sounds to me like it just couldn't find the class (or jar file). What could be wrong though?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971144#3971144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971144