[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How logging me in as a user in JBPM (swimlane)

jits_1998 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 03:19:28 EDT 2006

Well to know what task is from which process instance, you either need to print the date or soemthing, or else just put some variables in the context instance and copy them to task controller.

Go thru the api of TaskInstance for some ideas.

Also try and spend some time reading the code, a major advantage of open source for us beginners is to read the code and get ideas from it for improving our implementation.

cheers!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971194#3971194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971194