[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Have the same JBPM context in multiple instance of a process

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 06:06:04 EDT 2006

Hi all, I would like to create a JBPM portlet, but when I execute my portlet a have only the context of my portlet jbpm whcih is execute and not all the instance of the differentes tasks. How I can save it in a Jbpm generic context and come back in all instance of my JBPM? I must to create myself a database in order to save my current tasks which are executed or they a solution with the JBPM classes. Jbpmcontext() classe permit this?

Thank you for your help

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971232#3971232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971232