[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hibernate Validation issue

denis-karpov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 08:36:01 EDT 2006

Yes. I mean exactly this. But this situation can arise not only in the ?source tag case?.

anonymous wrote : I work around it by specifying the entity.property as a string as well as a value binding for my source tags
Hmm. Interesting. Is it works??? I have tried your way, but no success. What does it mean FOR="entity.property"?

Have you created your own s:valivate that processes for attribute?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971256#3971256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971256