[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Can't create new debug configuration in Eclipse 3.2

lonifasiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 10:17:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm working with Eclipse 3.2 and so that I could debug in the JBoss application server, I downloaded JBoss Eclipse Ide 1.6, latest stable release I think.

With this plug-in I'm not able to debug a JBoss Server Application because I cannot create a new debug configuration for JBoss 4.0.x. Therefore went back to JBoss and downloaded plug-in 2.0.0.Beta1. With this new plug-in I'm not still able to debug. Seems impossible to create a new debug configuration.

Eclipse forums and bug system say it's related to JBoss plug-in.

Has anybody experienced this situation?
I would really appreciate any help on this cause I'm newbie to Eclipse, JBoss and so on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971276#3971276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971276