[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Questions on Seam's PAGE scope

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 12:21:43 EDT 2006

Hi Petemuir,

Thank you for your reply. I have a categories list in jsf page. @DataModel List categoryList, @DataModelSelection Category selectedCategory. When click one category, the page will list subcategory list, then click a subcategory, it will display sub-subcategory list .... Currently, I use SESSION Scope SFSB. I have a problem with the browser BACK. That is, when I click a category on supcategory list, the page displays its subcategory list. However, when I click browser BACK, the page was back to supcategory list. When I try to click another category on the supcategory list, the page will not display the subcategory list which I just clicked, but it went to the subcategory list which I previously clicked, I don't what is wrong with my SESSION Scope SFSB. Thank you for your help in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971306#3971306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971306