[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - C++ and JMS

ncapito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 13:13:22 EDT 2006

What is the recommended way to send a JMS message on a linux operating system?  I was also wondering the speed of the JMS Jboss implementation.  I was using soap to contact a JBoss Webservice and was able to send 50/second.   50/second is no where close to what i would like to send at...  I was hopefuly by using the JMS system it will improve my message rate.  I guess a second question is on average what kind of performance can the JMS JbossMQ offer me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971331#3971331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971331