[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Minimizing POJOCache impact on existing codebases

gregory.pierce@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 14:29:42 EDT 2006

Further take a look at this paragraph in the documentation

anonymous wrote :
  | In this chapter, we explain how to instrument (or "aspectize") the POJOs via JBossAop. There are two steps needed by JBossAop: 1) POJO declaration, 2) instrumentation. But depends on the JDK and instrumentation mode that you are using, you may not need to pre-process your POJO at all. That is, if you use JDK5.0 and load-time mode, then all you need to do is annotation your POJO (or declare it in a xml file). This makes your PojoCache programming nearly transparent.

This is clearly not the case, there are certainly more steps involved tha simply annotating your POJO to get things to work in load-time mode.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971346#3971346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971346