[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: How should I package my .sar

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 16:06:40 EDT 2006

"jiwils" wrote : Your post unfortunately indicates there are problems with that approach (though I am not sure what they are).  I have deployed SARs containing SARS, -service.xml, and even WARs before, but I haven't tried EJB JAR files or EARs before now.  I just tried embedding an EAR in a SAR, and the EAR deployed.  I have not tried EJB JAR files however.

I think the problem arises because an ejb3 jar is indistinguishable from any other jar without scanning every class for annotations.  Sar files aren't expected to contain ejbs therefore it is more efficient not to check whether a jar contains ejb3 annotations.

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971381#3971381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971381