[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss and C++

stevenh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 18:25:11 EDT 2006

Hi ncapito,
   It is not clear what was processing at 250,000/second. but i would assume that there shouldn't be any changes in the response time of the jboss server because of the type of client, or at least nothing of any significance (maybe slight differences in the structure of the soap message but they should all comply.

  I have not done any performance testing on my services but what i have done is exposed my web services as servlet endpoints and used a httpfilter to mark the start and end times in the logs, which make easier to debug.  - it will also let me monitor the logs for poor response times of both my servlets and my web services.

Cheers,
Steve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971427#3971427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971427