[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception Handling (w/ interceptor)

texan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 18:53:56 EDT 2006

I tried the following and my transaction is still not rolling back!  (Notice I'm purposefully generating a null pointer exception in my save so I can test this.)

Also note that, as described above, the EJBException that I'm throwing is being handled in my interceptor which is not rethrowing it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971436#3971436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971436