[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JSF f:subview rendered attribute ignored

ngeadah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 13 21:07:51 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm posting this here since I know that the "rendered" attribute of the JSF "subview" tag works fine in normal circumstances, but since I started using Seam it has stopped working!

In a JSP, I have the following:

  | <f:subview id="mySubView1" rendered="#{form.submissionType == 'VA5'}">
  | 	<jsp:include flush="false" page="test.jsp"/>
  | </f:subview>

And even though I know for a fact that the expression "form.submissionType == 'VA5'" is evaluated to false, the contents of the jsp include still gets rendered!

I know my expression is correct since I use the exact same condition on an h:outputText tag, for example and rendering behaves perfectly as expected.

Is there something that Seam might be doing to get in the way of the rendered attribute of subview tags?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971443#3971443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971443