[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Task assignment via pooled actor

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 03:06:26 EDT 2006

Thank you Gavin for your answer.

Looking at the process definitions in the DVD store example there are two different ways of assignment:
1) pooled-actors="#{shipperAssignment.pooledActors}"
2) pooled-actors="reviewers"

As far as I understood both ways work via groups assigned to the actor (in LoginAction) and not the actorId itself as stated as possible in the documentation. Because I've tried this, this has been the initial question of my post.

Ad 1)
shipperAssignment.pooledActors returns a comma separated list of Ids, which I do understand as groupId's (because they match the groups assigned to the actor after login) and not the actorIds ("manager")

Ad 2)
"reviewers" is not an actorId, it's a groupId

Maybe I'm missing a point, but I don't see any example of assigning a pooled task through an actorId.

Again, thank you for sticking to the topic.

Regards, Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971477#3971477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971477