[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple roles and accessing the DataModel

raja05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 03:19:14 EDT 2006

"zzzz8" wrote :
  | However, when I do this, I don't seem to be getting the DataModel, but rather the actual List itself.  This is evidenced by the fact that a method in the class that uses the DataModelSelection is always stuck at pointing to the first item in the List list...

Can you elaborate on that bit, especially the "first item in the List". The way it is, your List will get wrapped into a ListDataModel  before its sent out to the view and unwrapped on its way back.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971480#3971480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971480