[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Glaring Security Hole?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 04:45:42 EDT 2006

"bfagan" wrote : Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but my impression from the Seam Reference document is that if you enable Seam Remoting then any Entity bean that you've given a Seam @Name has it's data model exposed.

They are only exposed if they are the return value of a method marked @Remote. And only their state is exposed, not their methods.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971497#3971497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971497