[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Correct way to deploy ear in a cluster

SleepyCrom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 08:33:28 EDT 2006

My ear file contains both war application and ejb3. When I upload ear file to both servers in the cluster I get a NameAlreadyBoundException(only on stateless ejbs, not entity) on one of the servers(the one I start second).

I have a default installation of jboss-4.0.4.GA in a linux redhat envoriment.

The stateless class:
@Stateless
  | @Local ({IndexEngineBIZLocal.class})
  | @LocalBinding (jndiBinding=BeanFactory.INDEX_ENGINE_BIZ_LOCAL)
  | public class IndexEngineBIZBean implements IndexEngineBIZLocal {

And exception:
2006-09-14 12:09:10,817 INFO  [org.jboss.ejb3.JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:ear=PrivateEconomicDictionary-1.0.ear,jar=PrivateEconomicDictionaryBeans.jar,name=IndexEngineBIZBean,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
  | 2006-09-14 12:09:10,837 INFO  [org.jboss.ejb3.EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: no.tv2.nettavisen.privateeconomicadvice.biz.IndexEngineBIZBean ejbName: IndexEngineBIZBean
  | 2006-09-14 12:09:10,869 WARN  [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:ear=PrivateEconomicDictionary-1.0.ear,jar=PrivateEconomicDictionaryBeans.jar,name=IndexEngineBIZBean,service=EJB3
  | javax.naming.NamingException: Could not bind statless proxy with ejb name IndexEngineBIZBean into JNDI under jndiName: /pea/IndexEngineBIZ/local [Root exception is javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException]
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.BaseStatelessProxyFactory.start(BaseStatelessProxyFactory.java:70)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxyFactory.start(StatelessLocalProxyFactory.java:63)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.start(ProxyDeployer.java:107)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.start(SessionContainer.java:85)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.start(StatelessContainer.java:80)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  |         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Maybe farmdeployment can solve my problem. But where do I find documentation about that :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971541#3971541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971541