[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: EJB3 Tutorial for JBoss Eclipse IDE?

jschitt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 10:07:19 EDT 2006

I would also like someone to post a guide on how to develop an EJB3 project using the JBoss-Eclipse-IDE 1.6.

I have managed to create a project (set up the JBoss server, etc..) but I do not know how to set up the beans (deploy the simple Stateless and Entity beans) in order to test them using a small java app.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a very simple application:
- one entity bean
- one stateless bean (which can create / retrieve the entity bean)
- one simple class to use the stateless bean and test its methods

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971566#3971566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971566