[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How logging me in as a user in JBPM (swimlane)

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 10:14:46 EDT 2006

Have on my portal two same jbpm portlets. when I run the portlet I have a fonction which give me back the processId : System.out.println("PROCESS  INSTANCE ID:"+ pi.getId());. Executing the both portlet in the same time I have the same ID :
anonymous wrote :
  | PROCESS INSTANCE ID:0
So I think that the portlet create a specifique context which isolates the contexts. So perhaps there is a fonction which put in the data base the Id of the diverse Process and permit to have a unique ID among the portlets. and consequently have the tasks of the JBPM engine and not just of one portlet.

In my portlet I put a jbpm librairies. Must I do a specific thing in order to have the same context between the portlet.

I use now liferay portal. Must I copy in a specific place the jbpm files?

Until now I work jsut on one portlet in order to understand well the functionment. I don't know all but I can do somethings.

thank you for you help

Antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971568#3971568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971568