[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Server/JBoss

dudikoff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 10:19:33 EDT 2006

hi,

i've installed the jboss eclipse ide using the update manager and set up up the server as shown in the tutorial, but when I try to start the server I get a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Server/JBoss" message in the console.
I'm working with eclipse 3.2, jboss 4.0.4 and jre 1.5.08. the application server directory is set correctly. otherwise eclipse would complain anyway.
starting the server manually from the windows command line works pretty well.

any ideas what's wrong ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971570#3971570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971570