[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Binding multiple instances of jboss on seperate IP and s

jbarrancos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 11:34:25 EDT 2006

Yes that's to let jboss listen to that IP for requestst. But my question relates to the applications running in a jboss JVM and they all connect to their services locally with "localhost". So I have 3 apps running on 3 differend IP's on 1 server and they all call " localhost" to get to their service, but the localhost is standard bound to 127.0.0.1. That's ok for the linux / windows distro, but inside the JVM it should be bound to their application specific IP addresses.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971591#3971591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971591