[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Passing extra stuff into in a ejb call

aparolini88 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 12:13:46 EDT 2006

Hi again,

Not very helpfull the folks on here...

I figured out by myself how to do this by Googeling and reading the Jboss source code: Yes, you can use Jboss interceptors to do the same job than with Corba/IIOP interceptors.

Have a look to org.jboss.proxy.Interceptor (client) and org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor (server)

This doc helped me the most:

http://www.jinspired.com/products/jxinsight/jbosstracing.html

(Found nothing on the Jboss site about writing my own custom interceptor...)

I think you can write interceptors with Jboss AOP, thus you have to compile you code differently.

-antonio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971607#3971607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971607