[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Rolling over JBoss console log

ramdas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 13:49:51 EDT 2006

Peter,

I corrected the extra tag for the appender and removed the target - but now my output will be the same as server.log.
I  am wondering, if i remove the "Target" parameter, how different is this going to be from creating the application server log.  The console output captures stuff which the server.log does not - in particular JVM related messages and that is the stuff that i want to get into a file which can be rolled over.

Thanks

Ramdas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971646#3971646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971646