[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Storage of process variables outside jbpm?

meeru777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 14:38:42 EDT 2006

hi the_dude

anonymous wrote : I fetch my objects using hql statements that check some process variable values. No prob here.

a quick question regarding the above, i would also like to query my process instances(task instances to be exact) with some variables, however, i cannot seem to achieve it(been struggling for quite some time now!), this is how i do it currently with just the process names:

  | String q = "from org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance as pi" +
  | " where pi.rootToken.node.name = '" + Constants.JBPM_WF_PROCESS_APPROVED+ "'";
  |
  | Query qry = context.getSession().createQuery(q);
  | List result = qry.list();

This returns me all the instances of approved status.
I actually have 100,000 instances in approved status, and they all contain a variable "CollectionName", which has only 4 different values. Eg. Photo Collection, Text Collection etc.

So my question is how i can retreive instances for a particular collection? (presumably by adding collectionname = 'Photo Collection' somewhere in the hql query)

Thanks in advance!

meeru

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971661#3971661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971661