[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Stateful Session Bean Instances and Conversations

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 19:57:28 EDT 2006

I have a SFSB involved in a conversation that manages an instance of an entity bean. and the user can have multiple conversations. when i switch between conversations the state seems to be the state of the last used conversation. Is an instance of the SFSB created for each conversation? I would think the answer is no. If no, does it make sense to use a SFSB? Or should I just use bijection to store the entity bean in the conversation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971775#3971775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971775