[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Seam beta code generator does not like self-referencing tabl

kobenauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 23:02:54 EDT 2006

First off -- I really like the direction the JBoss Seam Skeleton App is going.  I was writing one of these myself, but I'm more than happy to use the one that's being productized here.

I have run into a small bug in this beta version, however.  I have a table called foo with these columns:
  id
  other_columns
  parent_foo

The columns 'id' and 'parent_foo' are both bigints.  I have a foreign key pointing from parent_foo to the id of the foo table.  When I run Hibernate Code Generation using the JBoss Seam Skeleton App exporter, the resulting code creates a FooEditor class that has duplicate methods for selectFoo(), and the FooEditorBean class has duplicate fields and selector methods as well.

I'm running JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta1-Bundle-win32.zip.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971790#3971790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971790