[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Oracle exception deploying process

mteira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 05:32:51 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : did you specify the dialect correctly ? do you know there is a different dialect for oracle 9 ?

I thought I was using the Oracle9 dialect, but it seems that, in some way, that is not what JBoss is thinking, as I'm seeing the log:

2006-09-13 14:38:56,698 DEBUG [org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration] hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect

I've just extracted the hibernate.cfg.xml from my jbpm-configs.jar inside the jbpm.ear application and yes, that's the problem, it's using the HSQL dialect.

I'm going to change it and see what happens.

THanks a lot.

anonymous wrote : it is quite clearly explained in this other forum discussion :-) http://www.vkfz.com/hibernate-sequence-t64969.htm
:-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971886#3971886