[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Multiinstances of the same process

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 09:31:13 EDT 2006

Hello all,

As I said in an other article, I have create a portlet, and I want to know all the instance of my process in all my portlets instance. In order to do this I want to put in a list (for exemple) the processinstance Id, permit me to recall it if I want continu the execution of my process instance. But in order to do this I must put this list in a place readable by all portlet we use JBPM. somebody know how I must do this? I have to create myself an object in a database or JBPM permit this?

thank you for your help

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971911#3971911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971911