[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Destroying connection

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 12:54:53 EDT 2006

Sure !

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <datasources>
  | <!-- ===================================================================== -->
  | <!--                                                                       -->
  | <!--  ORADB								   -->
  | <!--                                                                       -->
  | <!-- ===================================================================== -->
  |   <local-tx-datasource>
  |     <jndi-name>/jdbc/ORADB</jndi-name>
  |     <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@ora.somewhere.de:1521:oradb</connection-url>
  |     <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
  |     <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
  |       <metadata>
  |          <type-mapping>Oracle</type-mapping>
  |       </metadata>
  |   </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

After reading your anserer, I have tried around a bit more and now dont get the Message to show up again.
If performance could be a cause, then this might have had to to with the old maschine I was using before (JBoss started in Eclipse).
 The weird thing is that it showed with the first call, before any output came form the invoked bean and that I didnt see it before. I would have expected it to show up at a later point after some invokations and also the -ds.xml are one of the things that have been extremley consistent :-).
 I noticed in a different config, that I used the type mapping Oracle9i rather than just Oracle, but I have tried both today with the same result (no destroying).
I'll test some more to see if it is really gone...

Thanks for your fast reply !

Sincerely

Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971981#3971981