[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when

master_yoda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 13:49:39 EDT 2006

Atlast I am able to resolve the issue. And on weblogic the behaviour is same don't be confused.

The cause of error I found is that:
I have one class in shared lib(i.e. <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/lib)
which is trying to use a class from the deployed war file.An I have two war file deployed which contan the same classes.

So if you are putting part of your application in the shared library then please make sure that it should not *import* any of the classes which are there in two war files.

Classes in your war can import the classes in the shared lib.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972000#3972000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972000