[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: I can't see the tabs in my new portal.

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 14:19:24 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

thank you very much for your promptly response. I will take a look on the things you mention. In the console nothing appears to be wrong. Also, I have another question I forgot to bring up in the previous email. The tabs are being organized by alphabetical order. I don't want that. I want to be able to control the order that I display the menu choices...Where can I change that? In the portal-style.css?

Thanks once again,
Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972008#3972008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972008