[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Not seeing my MssqlExceptionSorter called on connection erro

sdickerson.perse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 14:50:39 EDT 2006

First let me say I do see the OracleExceptionSorter called on a connection error if I setup my application to use Oracle instead of MSSQL.

When testing with Oracle I'm using the JBoss internal connection pool and have the <exception-sorter-class-name> set to a subclass of org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter just so I can log when isExceptionFatal() is called.

I'm stopping the database to force the connection errors.

When testing with MSSQL I set the datasource <exception-sorter-class-name> to my MssqlExceptionSorter class. When the database is stopped I don't see it's isExceptionFatal() called.

Any ideas why?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972021#3972021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972021