[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - DOMEnvelopeBuilder bug when reading SOAPEnvelope

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 18:53:38 EDT 2006

I have just submitted a patch generated on jbossws1.0.3.GA svn sourcecode to jbossws jira JBWS-1137 issue. It solves a problem that occurs when trying to build a SOAPMessage out of an InputStream containing a response to a SOAP request: when parsing rpc/encoded soap response messages, jbossws fails to parse multiref tags.

You can find a complete description of the problem (including an example) in jira; we would appreciate you to  apply the patch on jbossws so that we can run our generic WS client (Wise) on old legacy rpc/encoded webservices. For a description of the reasons that lead me to write this generic WS client, take a look at our blog:
http://www.javalinux.it/blogs/index.php?title=wise&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
A complete description of Wise features and its sourcecode are coming soon there.

Thank you
Alessio Soldano
http://www.javalinux.it/blogs/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972050#3972050